Dubai’s rich culture hail back from the Bedouin days and the Al Marmoom Bedouin breakfast along with the Al Qudra love lake experience is the best way to immerse in its authentic flavors. In this camp, quench your senses with bona fide flavors of Emirati cuisine and many more opportunities:
- Enjoy with traditional creatures of the UAE: In the Bedouin breakfast experience, enjoy a happening camel caravan in the desert ending up only to a more entertaining session of Falcon show with Saluki dogs.
- Explore the Bedouin lifestyle: Enter the Bedouin village made up of raw materials and delve into the realistic world of the old days’ lifestyle of the Arabic nomads. The walking tour of the village will allow you a deep insight into the Dubai culture from years back.
- Taste the roots of Emirati cuisine: In the cultural Bedouin village in the camp, taste and learn the recipes of traditional Emirati dishes. Don’t forget to relish the time-honored Arabic coffee in the overwhelming village.
- Travel to the past: Observe the old Dubai of fishermen and trace back the time with the nostalgic stills from the Dubai of Bedouins.
- Capture most picturesque landscapes at the Al Qudra love lake: To channel your ecstasy in nature, you will be taken to Al Qudra Love lake. Get yourself engaged in a long photo session with the serene backgrounds of the heart-shaped lake.