Terms and Conditions:
You may only use this Web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and for lawful and proper purposes. You agree that you will not use any part of our Web site to:
- Email or upload any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or illegal.
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or disguise the origin of any content.
- Use this Web site in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any third party.
- Email or upload any content that contains computer viruses or any other computer code, files or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Upload, post, or e-mail any content that you do not have the right to transmit under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship.
- Email or upload any content that infringes any intellectual property rights of any party.
- Change or interfere with this Web site or the underlying software code; or
- Violate any applicable national or international laws or regulations.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- www.travelex.ae will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”
Without prejudice to any rights we may have, in the event of breach of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to deny you access to this Web site and/or cancel any bookings you may have with Travelex Travels & Tours LLC without reference to you. Furthermore, any breaches may lead to us reporting your activities to your internet service provider, your employer, relevant authorities or to legal action being taken against you, or all of the above.
We possess an interest in the Travelex Travels & Tours LLC trademark. All other trademarks, brand names, product names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, brand names, product names or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by Travelex Travels & Tours LLC in respect of the use of any of them and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights. The contents of this Web site may be downloaded, printed or copied strictly for your personal non-commercial use.
While we will use all reasonable endeavors to make the Web site available and our services, we cannot guarantee that they will operate continuously or without interruptions.
Links to Other Sites
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you outside our site. Links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any Web site outside our site.
Conditions of Carriage
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms and Conditions, the carriage of passengers and their baggage by air will be subject to the Conditions of Carriage of the carrier concerned, and subject to the provisions of the Warsaw Convention (as amended if applicable), and national legislation.
Cancellations and Refunds
- In addition to the airline charges, Travelex Travels & Tours LLC will have a service fee on cancellation/refund of documents.
- There will be NO-REFUND if the document is NON-REFUNDABLE, as per the airline.
- Some fares are NON-REFUNDABLE / NON-CHANGEABLE in case of NO-SHOW.
- Please read carefully the Fare Rules before booking your flights.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
- Processing time for refunds may vary from airline to airline.
- Refund amount will be credited only to the account of the Credit Card holder who has paid for the ticket or other travel related services.
- Travelex Travels & Tours LLC reserves the right to cancel any bookings done by the fraudulent usage of credit cards
All goods and services purchased on this website and their transaction receipts will be delivered in the form of a printable electronic ticket (“ticket”) after the successful completion of your purchase. Your ticket will be made available for download for a limited period of time from the page on this website which confirms the successful completion of your purchase and will be delivered as a permanent record in an IETF RFC 2821 compliant electronic mail (“e-mail”) to the e-mail address you provide at the time of purchase. A notification of your ticket and any changes to it may also be delivered to your mobile number, subject to service availability.
If you choose not to download your ticket from the page on this website which confirms the successful completion of your purchase, you must check that you have received the ticket for your purchase by e-mail and notify us without delay if you have not received it within one hour after your successful completion of the purchase.
We shall not be liable if you do not receive your ticket because the e-mail address you provided at the time of purchase was unable to receive the e-mail containing your ticket after your successful completion of the purchase or for up to twenty four hours thereafter for any reason whatsoever.
We do not provide goods and services to countries, entities and individuals barred by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) of the US Department of the Treasury in compliance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
You agree that this Agreement is made and entered in United Arab Emirates. You agree United Arab Emirates law governs the interpretation if these Terms and Conditions and/or any dispute arising from your access to, dealings with, or use of the Web site, without regard to conflicts of law principles. Any lawsuit brought by you related to your access to, dealings with, or use of the Web site must be brought before the U.A.E. courts. You agree and understand that you will not bring against Travelex Travels & Tours LLC or any of its affiliated entities, agents, owners/directors, employees, and/or officers any class action lawsuit related to your access to, dealings with, or use of the Web site.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Travelex Travels & Tours LLC with respect to the Web site and the services offered thereon and it supersedes all prior communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Travelex Travels & Tours LLC with respect to this Web site. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Any failure of Travelex Travels & Tours LLC to assert any rights it may have under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of our right to assert the same or any other right at any other time or against any other person or entity.
Policy of multiple booking
The multiple booking may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.