We want to acknowledge that we have received your Holiday Package request.
A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personalized response within 24 hours.
Team Travelex travels & Tours
Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+971 4 3797570
– Arrival in Interlaken by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or airport.
– Overnight in Interlaken
– Excursion from Interlaken up to the Jungfraujoch Top of Europe.
– The highest railway station in Europe is located at 3454 m.
– Visitors have access to a high-Alpine wonderland of ice, snow, and rock, which they can admire from the viewing platforms
on the Aletsch Glacier or in the Ice Palace.
– The railway journey to the Jungfraujoch is an experience which leads through the Eiger and the Mönch. At the Eismeer and Eigerwand intermediate stations, visitors can enjoy the beautiful view from the Eiger North Face. Overnight in Interlaken.
Rail journey over the Brünig Pass to Lucerne. Day at leisure for optional excurions. Overnight in Lucerne.
– Excursion to Mount Titlis at 3020 m.
– From Lucerne the train takes you to the mountain monastery village Engelberg where you board the 8-seater cable cars Titlis Xpress directly to Stand station.
– From there the world’s first revolving cable car Titlis Rotair takes you straight up to the summit of Mount Titlis. For a spectacular close-up insight into a glacier, visit the glacier cave or ride the Ice Flyer chairlift.
– Get your thrills on the Titlis Cliff Walk, a spectacular suspension bridge at a height of 3041 m.
– Overnight in Lucerne.
Rail journey to Zürich. Day at leisure for optional excursions. Overnight in Zürich.
Return to Swiss border or airport or individual onward journey.
Rates are based on 3-star Hotels and 2nd Class Eurorail tickets
4199 AED / person (Double occupancy room)
Experience the fantastic mountains on the 2970 m high Schilthorn. Follow in the footsteps of James Bond in the interactive adventure exhibition BOND WORLD or enjoy a 007 burger in the revolving restaurant Piz Gloria. An additional mountain experience is offered by the THRILL WALK at Birg station. The rocky path leads down into the vertical walls of the imposing rock massif – pure adrenaline. From Interlaken you take the train to Lauterbrunnen followed by bus to Stechelberg. » When: according to timetable. Duration: half day.
Optional you can add a stay in Zurich or Basel at the beginning or at the end of your Top of Europe + Titlis tour. Book as many overnights as you wish and discover these bustling and beautiful cities on your own. » When: daily.
Price per person: Euro 75
Zürich Airport to Interlaken hotel or vice versa EUR 250.
Zürich Airport to Lucerne hotel or vice versa EUR 150.
Zürich Airport to Zürich hotel or vice versa EUR 65.
Experience the town on this unique city tour with detailed commentaries in one of eleven languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Hindi. The reinvented Trolley, an air-conditioned Panorama bus takes you on a 100-minute round trip to the sights of Switzerland’s largest city. The route leads across the famous Bahnhofstrasse and the banking center to the lake with a view of the snowcapped mountains, part of the old town with its magnificent guild houses and the churches St. Peter, Grossmünster and Fraumünster. You’ll see the university quarter and the residential area Zürichberg, the National Museum and the Kunsthaus. At the two most scenic viewpoints we will take a short photo stop.
Price per person from EUR 35.
Experience the exclusive city tour on board the reinvented Trolley. An air-conditioned Panorama bus takes you on a 100-minute round trip to the sights of Switzerland’s largest city (see The Zurich Experience Tour). Following your city tour, at the lake piers (Bürkliplatz) you will board a modern lake cruise ship for a 1 1⁄2 hour cruise on Lake Zurich. Relax on board while passing picturesque villages and stately villas. Enjoy the fresh lake air and gorgeous views of the city in one direction and the snow-covered mountain in the other. Tour ends at the Lake (Bürkliplatz).
Price per person from EUR 45.
The perfect combination – a most informative City Tour of Zurich and a train trip up to ‘Top of Zurich’, the Uetliberg – Zurich’s highest vantage point. Experience the exclusive city tour on board the reinvented Trolley. An air-conditioned Panorama bus takes you on a 100-minute round trip to the sights of Switzerland’s largest city (see The Zurich Experience Tour). Following the city tour, you will enjoy the train ride up to the wooded Uetliberg „Top of Zurich” (871 m/2613 ft) where a marvelous panoramic view of Zurich, the lake and the surroundings awaits you. After leaving the train, a short walk will take you up to the look-out terrace and Hotel-Restaurant UTO Kulm. Climb the viewing tower (900 m/2700 ft) for an even better view!
Price per person from EUR 45
City Hotel Oberland 3*
Stay and relax in a stylish hotel in the heart of Interlaken at the foot of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau,approx. 5 min. walk from Interlaken West train station.
Centrally located, opposite the railway station.
Restaurant. Breakfast buffet
Sorell Hotel Rütli 3*
5 minutes’ walk from the main station, directly at the entrance to thecharming old town of Zurich.