Experience the Exotic Safari of Dubai
Book your package and experience Desert Safari like never before.
Explore Dubai DesertPolicies & Restrictions
- The tour departs in the afternoon across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to the first destination which is a camel farm.
- The drive continues across the desert, with a stop to watch the sunset, before returning to the campsite where you’d have the opportunity to enjoy camel rides, sand boarding and henna designing as well.
- Enjoy a barbeque dinner and shisha, and a belly dance performance before returning to Dubai/Sharjah.
- Pick up by 4×4 wheel Drive from any point in Dubai and Sharjah between 3.15pm to 4.00 p.m.
- Drive through the desert along Al Awir Road – Dune Bashing.
- 20-30 minutes Dune Driving
- Sun Set Photography
- Camel Rides
- Belly Dancing
- Henna Painting
- Hubbllee Bubblee (shisha)
- Arabic Coffee (gahwa) and Fresh Dates
- Traditional costumes
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water
- Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q.(vegetarian food also available on request)
- Departure at 9.30 pm
|Pricing:||AED 200/- Per person.|
|Other Popular Activities:|
- There is no minimum people required for this package, even 1 person can do this.
- The best is if you have a group of 6 people in which you get a complete car for your group and don’t have to share it with other guests
- This is not recommended for children below 3 years
- The Dune bashing is quiet bumpy and not safe for the infants. We don’t have special seats for babies.
- Pregnant women and very elderly people are also not recommended.
Looking for more enjoyable experiences in Dubai? Visit our adventure page for activities to enjoy in the city.