Home to diverse art forms, unique people and one-of-a-kind culture, Kerala is also known as God’s own country, The Kerala Holiday Package takes you to beauty of the beaches outlined with palm trees, the majestic hills of Munnar and Vagamon, the serene beauty of the rivers Kumarakom & Kuttanad, and the splendour of Thekkady and Silent Valley will make your trip to India a cherished memory.
Book Your Trip to the Cultural Hub of India Today!
Our Kerala Package offers you a trip to one of the most literate and culture soaked city of India, where you won’t be able to help yourself in divulging into their culture yourself!
|Date||April – September 2017|
- Welcome drink in arrival all hotels/resorts
- Meet and greet assistance by our representative
- Two way airport transfers
- Assistance of English/Hindi speaking Driver Cum Guide
- Driver cum guide at disposal
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels or Similar
- Meal plan will be on CP (Room + Breakfast) basis in all hotels
- Sightseeing with the vehicle and driver
- All transfers and sightseeing by Innova/Etios or Similar
- All toll, parking fee, driver bata & fuel cost
- All tax and service charges
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any airfare charges
- Entry fees to monuments and palaces
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, etc
- All charges of personal nature not included above
|Price|| AED 1590 per head on twin sharing basis|
|Extra Adult/Child Cost|
- AED 1260 for extra adult
- AED 950 for child with bed
- AED 650 for child without bed
- Availability of rooms and check-in/check-out schedule is subject to availability at the time of booking
- Arabic speaking driver on request
|Munnar (2 Nights)||Devonshire Greens or similar|
|Thekkady (1 Night)||Peotree Sarovar Portico or similar|
|Kumarakam (1 Night)||Backwater Ripples or similar|
The actual itinerary might slightly differ from that below mentioned
Want to explore other destinations in Asia and Far East? Visit our page for more packages.