Love adventure and thrilling activities? We’re bringing you the Nepal Trekking Adventure package just for that. In this adventure, we’ll be taking you to the Annapurna Circuit, which is known to be one of the most beautiful treks in the world. With high mountains, temples and beautiful valleys, this destination is so gorgeous, you won’t be able to explore enough of it.
What’s included in this Nepal Trekking Adventure?
This activity includes some fun and sociable experiences with fellow hikers, with whom you’ll start off at Kathmandu with a sightseeing tour, and set off to the trek location from Pokhara, all the while visiting some of the most amazing locations you’ve ever experienced.
The Annapurna circuit will take 10 to 11 days to complete, and will include some amazing scenery. You’ll come across some majestic and beautiful mountains in the region, and will be proud of yourself once you complete your trip around those towering structures.
So what are you waiting for? Book your Nepal Trekking Adventure today and set off for an experience of a lifetime.
|Date:||Valid till December 31st. 2018|
- 3 nights’ accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis with breakfast.
- 1 night’s accommodation at hotel in Pokhara on twin sharing basis with breakfast.
- 10 Nights full supported Annapurna Base Camp Tree House Trek with:
- All meals (starts with lunch and ends with breakfast) at teahouse during the trek,
- All necessary accommodation in the lodge during the trek.
- (NB: The accommodation during trek is modest with simple room/ dormitory and simple bed, having common toilet/ bathroom)
- Services of a Trekking Guide and porter/s with their food + lodge + daily wages + all necessary transportation + Insurance,
- Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Permit Fee + TIMS permit.
- (Note: Scanned passport copy and passport sized photo will be required 01 month before the trip. Also, please bring 2 passport sized photos for the entry permit)
- Transportation from Pokhara hotel/Trek starting point + Trek ending point/ hotel in Pokhara.
- All necessary government taxes like VAT/Tourism Service Charge as well as other applicable government taxes.
- Surface transfers: Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu without guide.
- Sightseeing tour of following places with English speaking local tour guide:
- Half day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Durbar and Swayambhunath.
- Half day sightseeing at Pokhara with short boat ride on lake Fewa
- Monument entrance fee.
- Personal nature expenses, insurance, clothing, tips, donations (if any), Hot bucket water, Battery charging, monument entrance fee.
- Hard & Soft drinks+ Boiled Drinking water/ Mineral water (available locally en-route).
- Emergency rescue evacuation in case of emergency.
- Refreshments, tips, bottled drinks and bar bills.
- Insurance and rescue of any form.
- Cost arising out of flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides and reasons beyond our control.
- Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost.
- Vehicle is provided as per the itinerary only, if it is required beside that then it will charge an extra cost.
- Gratuities, tipping to guides and drivers.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
The actual itinerary might slightly differ from that below mentioned
Want to travel more of Asia? Browse through our packages and pick the one which fits you best.